RESERVATIONS & INFO
MOTHER’S DAY & STAFFING UPDATE
We are open for Mother’s Day for lunch and dinner only. There is no set menu, but as normal, groups larger than 10 will require a banquet – see the Groups tab above. Please reserve your table below.
During this extra busy time and the continued impact covid has on staffing levels, we ask patrons to observe patience and kindness towards staff. Please expect delays.
Briscola has a zero tolerance to abuse.
MAKE A RESERVATION
Reservations recommended. Walk-ins welcome.
RESERVATIONS LARGER THAN 10ppl: Email us below.
RESERVATIONS FOR 1 – 10ppl. Book here:
(Please see our fees & conditions below)
RESERVATION FEES & CONDITIONS
- Reserve your table accurately. A $30 fee per person will be charged for no-shows. Changes are permitted up to 6 hours prior to arrival.
- Cancellations permitted up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
- When you arrive: Please be on time.
- Please be patient and allow your host time to manage the movement of patrons. We will not accept abusive behaviour or those not following health protocols.
- Only stay for your allotted timeframe (first sitting = 1.5 hours, second sitting = unlimited). If you are late, this may impact the amount of time at your table.
First Sitting: Bookings will be spaced between 5:30pm to 6:00pm (1.5 hour duration).
Second Sitting: Bookings will be spaced from 7:30pm onwards (unlimited duration).
We’d like to thank the Canberra community for its support and incredible appetite (and patience!) for great Italian food!
There are no limits on seating capacity. Masks are optional.
TRADING HOURS (Dine-in & takeaway) OPEN 7 DAYS
DINNER: Monday to Sunday 5:30pm – 8:30pm (9:00pm Friday & Saturday).
LUNCH: Tuesday to Sunday 12:00pm – 2:00pm.
ADDRESS – 60 Alinga Street Canberra City, ACT 2601
PHONE – 6248 5444
TRANSPORT & PARKING INFORMATION
LIGHT RAIL – We are a 2-minute walk from the City Light Rail Station on Alinga Street.
UBER/ TAXI – Best directions for your Uber or Taxi driver is to Odger’s Lane, Melbourne Building.
PARKING – Best parking is at The Magistrates Court carpark off London Circuit. It’s then a short walk across the road.
BILLING & LICENSING INFORMATION
Briscola is fully licensed. No BYO. Cakeage $2.50pp.
We accept CASH, VISA, Mastercard & AMEX. Surcharge – 1.6% credit cards | 10% Sundays | 15% public holidays. Bill splitting available (max 10).
EMAIL US HERE:
Email us here for all enquiries and group reservations of 10 or more. For more information and banquet menus, click on “Groups & Functions” above.