RESERVATIONS & INFO
MAKE A RESERVATION
We’d like to thank the Canberra community for its support and incredible appetite for great Italian food!
We are open every night from 5:30pm for dine-in customers and takeaway. Reservations are recommended and we also welcome walk-in customers.
We are also open every Friday lunch from 12:00pm.
TRADING HOURS (Dine-in & takeaway)
DINNER: Monday to Sunday 5:30pm – 8:30pm (9:00pm Friday & Saturday).
LUNCH: Fridays only 12:00pm – 2:00pm. (More days will be added over time)
FROM FRIDAY 15th OCTOBER 2021 we will be allowing dine-in patrons in accordance with ACT Government restrictions.
We will permit 17 guests at a time over two sittings*. Arrival times will be staggered within these two sittings and only indoor dining is available. There are no set menus, but there is a minimum spend of $40 per person ($20 kids u12).
FROM FRIDAY 29th OCTOBER 2021 we will permit up to 43 patrons indoors and outdoors (combined). Further details to come.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES – WE ARE HIRING!
Briscola is looking for casual staff for the summer season. We have a great young team and have a number of positions for floor and kitchen. If you think you have what it takes and you’re available over summer (essential), send us an email on the form below!
ADDRESS – 60 Alinga Street Canberra City, ACT 2601
PHONE – 6248 5444
TRANSPORT & PARKING INFORMATION
LIGHT RAIL – We are a 2-minute walk from the City Light Rail Station on Alinga Street.
UBER/ TAXI – Best directions for your Uber or Taxi driver is to Odger’s Lane, Melbourne Building.
PARKING – Best parking is at The Magistrates Court carpark off London Circuit. It’s then a short walk across the road.
BILLING & LICENSING INFORMATION
Briscola is fully licensed. No BYO. Cakeage $2.50pp.
We accept CASH, VISA, Mastercard & AMEX. Surcharge – 1.6% credit cards | 10% Sundays | 15% public holidays. Bill splitting available (max 10).
RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When you arrive: Please be on time, wear your mask and check-in.
- Please be patient and allow your host time to manage the flow of patrons in the venue. We will not accept abusive behaviour or those not following health protocols.
- You may remove your mask once you commence consuming food & drink. Wear your mask when moving around the restaurant.
- Only stay for your allotted timeframe (first sitting = 1.5 hours, second sitting = unlimited)*.
- Warning: a $30 fee per person will be charged for no-shows.
- Changes permitted up to 6 hours prior to arrival.
- Cancellations permitted up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
First Sitting: Bookings will be spaced between 5:30pm to 6:00pm (2 hour duration).
Second Sitting: Bookings will be spaced from 7:30pm onwards (unlimited duration).