RESERVATIONS & INFO
Reservations LESS THAN TEN people – Click on “RESERVE NOW”
Reservations MORE THAN TEN people – SCROLL DOWN TO EMAIL US
**Please note we will be closed on Sunday 19th Nov for a private function. We apologise for the inconvenience.**
RESERVATION FEES & CONDITIONS – PLEASE READ
- Reserve your table accurately and provide us with updates. You may be charged $30pp for over booking or partial no-shows.
- Reservations are spaced carefully, so please arrive on time and only stay for your allotted time.
- Ensure you place your order within a reasonable time as ordering late may cause kitchen delays and will not extend your time at the table.
- Include all children & high chairs in your total reservation number.
- Changes permitted up to 4 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations permitted up to 24 hours prior to arrival. $30 per person will be charged for no-shows.
- Sometimes there are delays between sittings. Please be patient and allow your host time to manage the movement of patrons.
- First sitting = 1.5 hours from reservation time. Second sitting = unlimited.
BRISCOLA IS OPEN 7 DAYS
LUNCH: Tuesday to Sunday 12:00pm – 2:00pm.
DINNER: Monday to Sunday 5:30pm – 8:30pm (9:00pm Friday & Saturday).
Please note our evening sitting times when booking:
First Sitting: Bookings will be spaced between 5:30pm to 6:00pm (1.5 hour duration).
Second Sitting: Bookings will be spaced from 7:30pm onwards (unlimited duration)
JOBS @ BRISCOLA
Pls email us your interest below.
ADDRESS – 60 Alinga Street Canberra City, ACT 2601
PHONE – 6248 5444
TRANSPORT & PARKING INFORMATION
LIGHT RAIL – We are a 2-minute walk from the City Light Rail Station on Alinga Street.
UBER/ TAXI – Best directions for your Uber or Taxi driver is to Odger’s Lane, Melbourne Building.
PARKING – Best parking is at The Magistrates Court carpark off London Circuit. It’s then a short walk across the road.
BILLING & LICENSING INFORMATION
Briscola is fully licensed. No BYO. Cakeage $2.50pp.
We accept CASH, VISA, Mastercard & AMEX. Surcharge – 1.6% credit cards | 10% Sundays | 15% public holidays. Bill splitting available (max 10).
EMAIL US HERE FOR GROUP RESERVATIONS AND ALL OTHER ENQUIRIES:
Groups larger than 10ppl, generally require a banquet. For more information and banquet menus, click on “Groups & Functions” above.